DRESS EXPECTATIONS FOR STUDENTS
The following school-wide expectations for student dress have been established to promote a safe and optimum learning environment:
- Shirts, blouses, and dresses must completely cover the abdomen.
- Shirts or tops must cover the waistband of pants, shorts, or skirts with no midriff visible regardless of necessary reaching or stooping to get items in one's locker.
- Shirts or tops must cover the waistbands of pants, shorts or skirts.
- Shirts or tops must have sleeves wide enough to cover straps. Undergarments should not be visible.
- The school administration reserves the right to determine whether the student's attire is within the limits of decency and modesty.
- The Principals may allow exceptions in special circumstances or occassions such as holidays or special performances and may further prescribe dress in certain classes such as physical education, vocational classes, and science labs.
Students must be appropriately dressed for the weather conditions, and children in Kindergarten and Primary School should have a pair of indoor and a pair of outdoor shoes.