At Orchidea, our aim is to develop in students the highest standard in all aspects of life – intellectual, cultural, athletic and behavioral.
- To lead students to an understanding of the importance of life-long learning.
- To encourage students to develop self-motivation, self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To teach students to take the initiative to develop themselves and contribute to the community as a productive member of society.
- To foster understanding and respect for others regardless of their race, color, creed, nationality or gender.
- To introduce students to art from many cultures.
- To promote quality education and the pursuit of excellence.
In addition, as an International School, we have been working with other schools inside or outside the country and national or international organizations to develop programs to encourage our pupils to understand, to tolerate and to have inclusive approach towards other people with diverse cultural background and differences to create a better and more peaceful world. Orchidea focuses on student centered education which helps students develop a self-confident personality. Orchidea International School provides a creative and encouraging environment for students to become individuals who can think, plan, and produce results in real life situations.
We emphasize both theory and practice through in-class lessons and scientific, cultural, social, and sports activities.
At Orchidea International School, we lay an intellectual and behavioral foundation that will motivate and inspire students to develop their capacity to the fullest and instill the mental and moral habits fostering freedom of thought and action to make our students exemplary citizens of their country.